Dedicated Regional Driver $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Shamrock Foods
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Dedicated Regional Driver $10,000 Sign On Bonus - HOME WEEKLY
The average driver in this position makes $85,000 and there is
opportunity to earn more!!!
- 2700 average miles weekly
- Assigned Tractors all less than 5 years old and well
- Benefits packages as low as $0 bi-weekly with options
- Hauling our freight with supportive team and friendly
Dedicated weekly runs to the Western 11. All pick-ups and
deliveries will be scheduled prior to departing from the divisional
- Transporting and delivering all food related products from
company distribution centers to company distribution
- Delivering product, obtaining signature of receipt, picking up
returns and completing logs and other paperwork related to
- Must comply with company policies and D.O.T.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- One or more years of tractor trailer/route delivery experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have Commercial Driver s License (CDL A) for tractor
- Must have a good driving record for past 39 months
- Flexible and available to work with the demands of the
department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and
- Must be able to install chains on tires
- English required language
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
bending or crawling
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first our associates, our
customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A
privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company,
Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since
being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family s motto
to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we
believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right
thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That s
why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance,
allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn t
stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as
401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our
incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness
programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described,
this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell
phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Shamrock Foods, Buckeye , Dedicated Regional Driver $10,000 Sign On Bonus, Professions , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!