Facilities Technician - 2nd Shift
Posted on: July 27, 2022
JOB TITLE: Facilities Technician - Level 2
REPORTS TO: Facilities Supervisor
2nd Shift - MON- THURS - 4pm - 2am
Facilities Technician 2 performs all aspects of maintenance for the
Funko distribution center facility including utilities,
packaging/fulfillment equipment and the physical amenities.
Identifies maintenance problems and performs repairs and general
maintenance tasks as required.
What You'll Do
* Maintains preventive maintenance schedules and repairs of
packaging/production equipment, physical warehouse/amenities, power
generation equipment and other related equipment.
* Installs, starts up, maintains, and shuts down production
equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine
activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
* Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of materials handling
equipment, such as reach trucks and forklifts. Also performs
scheduled preventative maintenance repairs.
* Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service of warehouse/office equipment.
* Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
* Performs preventative maintenance functions on machines,
equipment and warehouse facilities, as directed.
* Complete required general warehouse housekeeping duties in all
assigned areas. Maintains tools and maintenance equipment in an
orderly fashion and in a safe operating state.
* Conduct regular inspections of the warehouse to maintain a clean
and safe working environment, identify potential problems and to
request team member's feedback.
* Follows established safety and environmental guidelines and
procedures for all work performed. Immediately reports safety and
environmental incidents including injuries, illnesses, near misses,
and safety suggestions. Fosters a positive safety culture to
promote injury prevention.
* Actively participates in all continuous improvement training
* Performs other facilities-related duties as required.
What You'll Bring
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to
collaborate across departments.
* Ability to understand written, electronic and verbal
* Flexibility to work any shift in a multi-shift operation.
* Ability and passion to learn new production methodology - process
new information quickly.
* Strong sense of urgency required to work in a fast-paced
* Must be a positive, enthusiastic, results-oriented
* Initiative to work with minimal instruction or direction.
* Working experience with Windows, Microsoft Office, and WMS.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent work experience will be
considered in lieu education and certification requirements.
* Reach Truck/Forklift Certification.
* Two or more years of general facilities maintenance/repair
* One or more years of retail distribution experience (business or
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand for long periods of time; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly
required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift up to
35 pounds and occasionally pull large pallets of product with a
lift truck weighing up to 525 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Keywords: Funko, Buckeye , Facilities Technician - 2nd Shift, Professions , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!