Yard Driver-NON-CDL (Fri-Sun 6am-6:30pm)
Company: Kenco Group
Posted on: May 5, 2022
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Yard Driver- NON-CDL to the site in
Goodyear, AZ to service our dedicated customer.
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners
with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics
and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our
customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement
and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles-
Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
Shift: Fri-Sun 6am-6:30pm
The Yard Driver is responsible for safe and efficient movement of
trailers in the yard. May also be required to operate a forklift to
move products or shipments.
- Operates Yard tractor within Yard to efficiently move
- Safely backs various size trailers into assigned dock/yard
spaces, engages dock locks, and/or chocks, and deploys trailer
stands for all trailers spotted to the dock.
- Parks and organizes trailers in the warehouse yard.
- Mount and dismount the yard spotter frequently and slide
trailer tandems alone
- Performs daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on yard
tractor and fill out DVIR's
- Utilizes YMS (or applicable tools) to make inbound and outbound
- Enters data into computer systems regularly.
- Files paperwork accordingly.
- Completes any documents required by management.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management.
- $22.00 per hour
- Paid every week via direct deposit. Benefits:
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and
Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 8-10 Company Paid Holidays (amount of days depends on
- Accrued Paid Time Off!
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
If this is a good fit for you, go to www.kencodriver.com and apply
We are looking for a driver who wants a career, stability, and
wants to retire from Kenco!!
- Does not require a CDL.
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable Yard driving
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- If driver holds a CDL, Must be registered in the National Drug
and Alcohol Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history.
- Must have forklift experience.
- Distribution/warehouse experience preferred.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
Qualified Drivers, please CLICK APPLY BELOW for consideration.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Buckeye , Yard Driver-NON-CDL (Fri-Sun 6am-6:30pm), Professions , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!