Regional Drivers/Material Handlers
Company: Mueller Inc
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Regional Drivers/Material Handlers perform product
loading/unloading and delivery activities in a customer responsive,
safe and efficient manner.
- Perform material handling activities to include loading and
unloading material on a trailer by hand, forklift or overhead
- Reconcile material requirements with shipping list to ensure
delivery is correct and obtain appropriate customer signatures to
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections of tractor and
trailer and have deficiencies corrected if vehicle is not safe to
- Operate onboard recording system and adhere to company
policies, D.O.T. regulations, and all federal, state and local
traffic laws while driving.
- Deliver products during the day through the use of a piggy-back
trailer mounted forklift (training available) at customer job sites
- Provide courteous, prompt, and professional customer service at
- Position requires frequent standing, lifting, bending and
moving of heavy products (60+ pounds).
- May be exposed to varying temperatures and seasonal climate
conditions due to exposure, external of tractor-trailer.
- Inspect and clean vehicle to make sure that all functions are
working correctly, safely, and good appearance is
- Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide and ensure customer-focused activities, deliverables
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of CDL certified truck driving
- Must be able to drive interstate as business
- Must be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and DOT
- Must be insurable according to company insurance
- Strong customer service skills.
- A combination of education and experience may be
Compensation & Benefits
- Estimated annual cash compensation of $65,000 -
- Generous employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an
- Dual Medical/Rx Plan Options - Base Plan: 100% paid premiums
for the employee and children; spouse coverage available for a
nominal payroll contribution. Buy-Up Plan: nominal payroll
contribution for the employee, children and spouse
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Occupational Illness & Injury
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Mueller Inc, Buckeye , Regional Drivers/Material Handlers, Professions , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!