Material Handler - Days
Posted on: September 13, 2022
-Now Hiring up to $20 / hour -Complete your application below
and visit us at our hiring events!Chewy Fulfillment Center:
Tuesday - Thursday - 9:00am - 4:00pm -255 143rd Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85338Our Opportunity:As a member of our fulfillment
center and warehouse team, youll thrive in a safety-first work
environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build,
grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for
your hard work and commitment, and we cant wait for you to join the
pack! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.Why
youll love working here:Across all Chewy roles and locations, youll
work within a supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a
variety of scheduling options including part-time and full-time
roles. Youll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage
increase every 6 months.We offer the following benefits for our
team members: -
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program -
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching -
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
platformWhat youll do: -We focus on excellent customer service, and
we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our
customers and their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists
perform a wide range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations.What youll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipmente.g., Cherry Picker/Order
Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.Physical
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, please contact
CAAR@chewy.com.Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value
and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. -If you
have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish
to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . - -To access Chewys Privacy
Policy, which contains information regarding information collected
from job applicants and how we use it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Buckeye , Material Handler - Days, Other , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!