Junior Loan Officer
Company: Evolved Mortgage LC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $70,000 - $80,000The OpportunityOur team
is seeking a talented and service-oriented junior loan officer. Our
tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed. We have a
great training program, and we provide you a loan processor to help
you make plan. Additionally, you will have a senior loan officer as
a mentor and a wholesale banking advisor on your deal team. Find
out more at www.mottomortgageevolved.com. Compensation
- $70,000 to $80,000+ at plan the first year
- Health insurance - Medical, dental and vision
- Retirement - Employer matching program Responsibilities
- Lead generation, loan production, and relationship
- Setup loan files, assist clients, and analyze their financial
situation and eligibility.
- Coordinate your deal team by interfacing between loan
processor, senior loan officer, underwriter, escrow officer, and
Realtors on behalf of the client as needed to ensure a successful
- Educate clients and referral partners about residential
mortgage loans. Qualifications
- Active MLO license or attain within 30 days of hire.
- Exceptional communications, sales, relationship, and computer
skills are necessary.
- Understanding of loan programs guidelines with FNMA, FHLMC,
FHA, and VA is preferred.
- Experience in banking, real estate, or related field is
preferred. About CompanyCompany NMLS #2001149
(www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). Valley Assets, LLC is licensed by the
Arizona Department of Insurance and Financial Institutions
Keywords: Evolved Mortgage LC, Buckeye , Junior Loan Officer, Other , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!