X-Ray / Dexa Technologist
Company: SMI Imaging LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
REPORTS TO:Under the direct supervision of the Director of
Radiology, Regional and/or site Manager.GENERAL
- I. JOB RELATED FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates competency in the performance of job related
skills appropriate to his/her customer populations and departmental
- Arranges patients for radiological and/or DEXA examinations.
Produces radiographs (x-rays) to aid in the diagnosis of medical
- Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- II. CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS: Demonstrates competencies in
customer service and an understanding of SimonMed's code of conduct
- III. EQUIPMENT: Utilizes and operates equipment and mechanical
devices which provide for a functional, effective, and safe
- IV. JOB RELATED AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: Adheres to policies,
procedures, guidelines relative to departmental operations.
Participation in specific activities for the promotion of
self-growth or the enhancement of a positive image.
- V. QUALITY: Applies the standards of practice/performance in
the work setting to achieve positive outcomes.MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS: Requires completion of a formal radiologic
technology training program in AMA approved school. Requires
registration as a Radiologic Technologist by the A.R.R.T. and
current license by MRTBE in the state of Arizona. SimonMed Imaging
requires valid "hands-on" CPR certification. Must be able to
communicate effectively with physicians, patients, and the public
and be capable of establishing good working relationships with both
internal and external customers.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position may
require duties including lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds,
pushing and pulling more than 40 pounds, and requires pushing
patients in wheelchairs, sitting for prolonged periods of time,
frequent standing, walking, bending, reaching and occasional
balancing and stooping. Good visual and auditory acuity as well as
good manual dexterity and the ability to be readily understood are
essential. Must be able to work in an environment with multiple
deadlines and priorities. Must be able to work in a stressful
environment. May be exposed to biohazards and chemicals as outlined
in the MSDS Manual; and other hazards/unpleasant working
conditions.DRESS ATTIRE: Ceil blue scrubs
Keywords: SMI Imaging LLC, Buckeye , X-Ray / Dexa Technologist, Other , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!