MASS HIRE - Murray's Cheese Monger
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Name:Fry's Food Stores
Provides interactive customer service that exceeds our
customer's expectations. Stocks and maintains conditions and
appearance throughout the department. Supports a full-service
Murray's cheese experience which embodies a passion for food,
cheese knowledge and interactive customer service. Must have a
willingness to try new and innovative approaches with a strong
desire to educate the customer in making informed cheese choices to
increase sales. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect,
honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
· Cut, wrap and merchandise
cheese and related grocery items
- Active demoing with the Murray's Cheese Shop, Deli And other
- Must be willing to taste three or more Murray's cheese products
per day in order to make product recommendations
- Proactive customer service: ongoing conversations and tasting
- Contribute to target sales and gross profit goals
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all
- Comply with Murray's operations manual and ensuring
consistently fully stocked, fresh, signed, rotated product
- Complete Murray's Basic Skills Training and Murray's Red Jacket
- Create and maintain Murray's Boutique experience education,
service, effective cross-selling, merchandising, pushing and
prmoting designated products
- Able to inspire and motivate customers while ensuring
successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained
and temperature logs are maintained.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Excellent knife skills
- Current food handlers permit once employed
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Retail experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Jobs at Fry's Food
Stores:Fry's Food Stores is headquartered in
Tolleson, Arizona. The company employs more than 17,000 Arizona
residents who help us serve more than one million households per
week. Fry's has been providing Arizonans with fresh food at famous
low prices since 1960. Fry's Food Stores is a proud member of the
Kroger Co. based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who
serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping
experience under a variety of banner
names. At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: AZ||Buckeye|| 19600 W Indian School
Rd ||85396 || Fry's Food Stores||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service
||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time||
Keywords: Kroger, Buckeye , MASS HIRE - Murray's Cheese Monger, Other , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!