Case Manager I
Company: Arizona's Children Association
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Would you like to make a direct impact in your community? Would
you like to help us build a stronger Arizona for children and
families? We are currently looking to add to our team of Case
Managers in our Buckeye office! Join us in coordinating directly
with clients and their teams in order to improve lives and connect
families with the support and services that they need.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the
oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and
behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in
all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and
services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and
families each year. When working with AzCA, you'll be surrounded by
highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our
mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most
valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to
aid your health and wellness including:
- We have a whole new comprehensive benefits package for 2021!
Click hereto view our 2021 Benefits Guide for full details!
- All full time employees working 30 hours or more per week are
eligible and we offer several plans for Medical, Dental, and Vision
so you can choose the option right for you and your family!
- Plans are effective the first of the month following 30 days of
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health
Savings Account (HSA), Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability and
Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and
- Employee Wellness and Support Time every Friday morning
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan provided through Mutual of
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our team!
What You'll Do:
- Facilitates Child and Family team process and coordinates with
all team members as well as assists team in securing needed
services and referrals
- Identifies significant risks to clients, families and the
agency and informs supervisor in a timely manner when such risks
- Develops and monitors the implementation of treatment plans
with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to
- Originates CFT meetings, maintains contact with team members,
monitors progress and, if necessary, adjusts service plan.
- Ensure the timely development of the service plan, including
assessing, reassessing, monitoring, facilitating, linking and
advocating for needed service for children and families.
- Continues the assessment process over the course of behavioral
health process including the continued identification of the child
and family strengths, needs and culture and monitors client
progress toward treatment goals.
- Provides effective crisis management, to include following the
program triage protocol and treatment methods, responding in a
timely manner, providing for follow-up care, assessing and
providing appropriate responses, and handling the situation
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Master's degree in a behavioral health field, or Bachelor's
degree and 2-year full time experience in behavioral health with
Minimum Qualification & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver's license and be insurable under
the agency's automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients'
homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance
requirements for the position.
- An individual may qualify for this position if the individual
is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position
with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
Keywords: Arizona's Children Association, Buckeye , Case Manager I, Other , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!