RN - FT & PT - $66/hr + Guaranteed Shifts + FREE Next Day Pay !
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The future of nursing is now! If you're a Registered Nurse (RN),
you can now easily add part-time work into your unpredictable
schedule or find full-time nursing positions when you join the
ShiftMed team of nursing assistants. Whether you're an RN with
years of experience or you're six months into the field, you can
look towards ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
* We offer our Registered Nurses / RNs Guaranteed Shifts ! This
means that for select shifts, once a facility confirms your slot -
even if they cancel on you last minute, you'll be paid in full for
that entire shift.
* We pay our RNs 20% more than the local avg. hourly rates (PLUS
* You have 100% control over every RN shift you claim and work -
with no shift minimums!
* Working with us is fun! We provide ample opportunities for you to
participate in our many contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for
extra cash in your pocket!
* Don't wait the week to get paid; with ShiftMed's Next Day Pay ,
you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent
directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
* Next Day Pay ! (no fees)
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
* Must have RN license in good standing in the state in which
* Must have at least 6 months experience working in a long-term
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Must possess supervisory skills
* Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50
pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
* Must be able to assist with transfer and positioning of
* CPR Certification
* TB test and physical within the last year
* The RN performs ongoing assessment and observation of the
residents to ensure that the residents remain at their optimum
level of health
* Dispensing and recording of all medications accurately and
according to policy and procedures
* Carrying out all orders prescribed by the physician accurately,
ensuring that all meds and equipment are available in a timely
* The RN delegates responsibility to nurse's aides and monitors the
care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being
delivered to all the residents appropriately
* The RN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of
the job description as posted
Apply Now to start our easy RN credentialing process!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities.
Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom
screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you
schedule shifts with.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, domiciliary, intensive,
mhb, nurse rn, recovery, staff nurse, tcu, transitional
Keywords: ShiftMed, Buckeye , RN - FT & PT - $66/hr + Guaranteed Shifts + FREE Next Day Pay !, Healthcare , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!