Special Education Teacher in Residence, $1,500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Learn It Systems
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Desert Choice Schools is looking for Special Education Teachers
in Residence for our Buckeye location for the 22/23 school year.
The Teacher in Residence position requires you to enroll in a
Special Education Certification program or Master's in Special
Education. Starting salary of $46,000. We provide you with an
enrollment stipend of $2,500 and tuition reimbursement up to $2000
per calendar year. Substitute Teacher certification in the State of
AZ required through the AZ Department of Education.Relocation
assistance for out-of-state candidates is available!
- You must be enrolled in a TIR program in order to be offered a
TIR employment agreement.
- You must select a TIR program that leads to a Special Education
Mild/Moderate Certificate if you are teaching in a special
- Enrollment in a TIR Program and start with us = $2500 Stipend
to be paid $1250 for the first semester of active enrollment and
$1250 for the second semester of active enrollment.
- You can find the link to all approved teacher preparation
- Work with your college/university program to obtain your TIR
certificate with ADE. You must obtain your TIR certification within
30 days of enrollment in the program. This will require signatures
from both your teacher prep program and our organization.
- You will be eligible for $2,000 annually for Tuition
Reimbursement.The Special Education Teacher is responsible to
implement all Desert Choice Schools/LEARN Behavioral Program
Components with integrity as well as oversee behavior technicians
implementation of these components:1.Desert Choice Schools/LEARN
Behavioral Clinical Program2.Curriculum and Instruction3.Special
- Bachelors Degree
- Substitute Teacher certification in state of AZ
- Valid State of Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card must be
currentThe health and well-being of our clients, staff, and
community are of the utmost importance to LEARN Behavioral. With
the continued presence of COVID-19, we are committed to providing
our essential services to clients, while maintaining safety for
everyone. Please consider our practices on Face Coverings, Daily
Health Screenings, and Employee Vaccinations below before applying
for one of our open positions:
- Face Coverings LEARN follows the CDCs guidance and in most
locations, face coverings are optional. There are a few exceptions
where continued use of face coverings, such as local county and/or
payor mandates, is required. Please note that as the CDC guidance
changes, LEARNs face covering practices will also change.
- Daily Health Screenings We follow local county guidelines, and
may adjust this practice as COVID-19 cases in your area
- Employee Vaccination Employees are encouraged to be vaccinated
against COVID-19, as vaccination may be a requirement in the future
to comply with Executive and State/Local or Payor vaccination
mandates.ID: 2022-20248 External Company URL:
Keywords: Learn It Systems, Buckeye , Special Education Teacher in Residence, $1,500 Sign On Bonus, Education / Teaching , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!