Company: APEX GROUP
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Verrado - Buckeye, AZ
Come Heal With Us
At ApexNetwork Physical Therapy, patients come first, it's what we
all believe. It's the driving force behind our passion and what has
helped us become one of Entrepreneur magazine's top franchise
picks. While you are working hard to take care of your patients, we
will work hard to take care of you with; top-tier benefits,
competitive salaries, a proven path to career advancement and
ownership, and your growth as a clinician.
Join our team as a Medical Office Coordinator!
A day at ApexNetwork
- Answer phones and take referrals, pre-authorize visits
- Accurately schedule appointments. Good attention to detail is a
- Ensure complete and accurate completion of all intake paperwork
prior to the visit.
- Maintain the patient's electronic chart.
- Manage the collection of all patient payments on a daily
- Assist therapists with physical set up and observation of daily
treatment as per therapist's plan of care
- Type various notes, letters, marketing materials, etc.
- Perform various cleaning of the physical therapy treatment
What it takes
- Passion and dedication to patient education and personal
- Previous experience in a medical office setting is
- Knowledge of health insurance is preferred
- Personability and the ability to build rapport with
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Attention to Detail
Keywords: APEX GROUP, Buckeye , Facility Secretary, Administration, Clerical , Buckeye, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!